Mexican Layered Dip. Mexican Layered Dip. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A Mexican Layer Dip using seasoned, kicked-up refried beans warm from the skillet, fresh guacamole and pico de gallo. Mix avocados, lemon juice and garlic; layer over sour cream mixture.
Next layer is the jarred salsa and green chilies. If I don't serve my Chili Queso Dip ( the best queso from scratch. Loaded with protein and fiber, and so flavorful. You can cook Mexican Layered Dip using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Layered Dip
- You need 1 of Big Jar of salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Pack/container of Guacamole.
- Prepare 2 can of Refried beans- I cooked them with some taco seasoning, cheese, green onions, and sour cream.
- You need 1 of Big bag of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 of Pico de gallo( I made mine fresh) onion, bell pepper, tomatos diced, and cilantro.
- You need of White Cheese dip(homemade or store brand).
- Prepare 1 of Big bag of mexican blend cheese.
- It's 1 of Fresh cut up cilantro-(for pico de gallo).
- It's 1 of Sour cream.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion-diced for pico de gallo.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper-diced (for pico de gallo).
- You need 1 of Tomato-diced (for pico de gallo).
- You need 1 bag of of tostito chips-I use the round size.
- You need 2 of Green onions diced (I put these in the beans).
- You need 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning(I put this in beans).
Layers of fresh salsa, refried beans, guacamole, cheddar cheese, and our favorite toppings create a colorful addition to any appie spread. This is a classic Mexican Layer Dip that is seasoned to perfection! Great recipe w/ Nachos/Tortilla Chips: Use homemade. Layer half the cheese on top.
Mexican Layered Dip instructions
- I warmed up refried beans on stove with cheese,green onions, & a lil taco seasoning and sour cream mixed in them. Then layer the bean stuff on bottom layer of dish,then a layer of queso white cheese dip, salsa,then guacamole,then sour cream, pico de gallo,more queso, then then lettuce,and then topped with shredded Mexican 4 blend shredded cheese & a little bit more pico de gallo.and a little bit more of the white cheese dip swirled on top..
- For pico de gallo- I diced onion, bell pepper, tomato, and cilantro in my mini chopper processor..
Follow with a layer of salsa, a layer of sour cream mixture and a layer of vegetable. My family has always been way into sports. Like yell at the TV, get a stomach ache when. Making this for the Super Bowl for sure! Mexican Layer Dip is a Tex-Mex inspired, gluten-free party dip featuring individual layers of bean dip, guacamole, sour cream, grated cheese, and a variety of fresh vegetable toppings.