Chicken and stuffing casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Most Made Today Chicken and Stuffing Skillet. Recipe of the Day Baked Chicken with Applesauce Stuffing.
Sprinkle with remaining dry stuffing mix. Then stir in cubed raw chicken breast, transfer to a casserole and bake. I serve with canned cranberry sauce and it tastes like thanksgiving with only ten minutes to prep! You can cook Chicken and stuffing casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and stuffing casserole
- It's 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 box of Stouffers stove top chicken stuffing.
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of veggie oil.
- It's pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken Stuffing Casserole is totally fuss-free and quick to make with mainly pantry ingredients! A short cut base with chicken and veggies is topped with stuffing and baked until bubbly. In a large bowl, whisk together soup and broth until blended; pour over chicken. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Chicken and stuffing casserole instructions
- Season chicken breast filets with salt and pepper. Dredge in flour..
- Brown on both sides in skillet on medium high heat in two tablespoons veggie oil..
- Cook stove top stuffing as directed on package. Add into a 9x13 greased pan..
- Place semi-cooked chicken on top of stuffing.
- Pour cans of cream of mushroom on top of chicken and stuffing and place in preheated oven for 45 minutes..
- Bake at 350℉ for 45 minutes..
Mix soup, cheese and sour cream; pour over chicken. Top with the set-aside stuffing mixture. For a Chicken Stuffing Casserole in the Crock Pot, try this recipe. For a Chicken Stuffing Casserole that uses cooked chicken (or turkey), try this recipe. You can substitute with Cornbread Stuffing mix instead of the Herb Seasoned Stuffing mix.