Dump Cake. Dump cake may not have the most flattering name but it is a dessert that many people rave about. A dump cake is usually a combination of canned fruit, with cherries and pineapples being some of the. These delicious dump cakes are a perfectly easy dessert.
These cake recipes are as simple as dumping all the ingredients together, and baking. Top with whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream for a simple dessert. Let us know which easy dump cake is your favorite, or maybe there's one you've made recently Our Crock pot dump cake is yummy! You can cook Dump Cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dump Cake
- You need of quick and easy.
- You need 16 oz of can crushed pineapple.
- It's 20 oz of can cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts ( of your choosing).
- It's 1/2 stick of stick butter cut into pieces.
On top of the fruit pie filling you just sprinkle the cake mix on top and. Classic dump cakes, my mom's included, were made with canned pie filling, a box of dry cake mix, and melted butter. The ingredients were dumped into the pan—fruit first, then cake mix, followed by the. Dump Cakes are So Easy to Make but Delicious To Eat!!!
Dump Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- "dump" in crushed pineapple and cherry pie filling.
- open box yellow cake "dump" it all over the pineapple and cherry pie filling.
- add all the pieces of cut up butter all over the top.
- bake 350 for 1 hour.
All you have to do is dump the ingredients in a pan and bake. Literally, the easiest way to make a cake. Just saving the world…one can of crushed pineapple at a time. Open the bag of cake mix (I used white, but I think yellow's better) and begin sprinkling the dry mix over the top. Don't be fooled by the name—these cakes are downright delicious.