Strawberry Dump Cake. The genius that decided to dump a bunch of dessert staples into a pan and see what happens next deserves an award. Made with only six ingredients and the help of Betty Crocker™ cake mix, this dump dessert is weeknight- and crowd-friendly! Strawberry Dump Cake, made by ThirtyHandmadeDays.
If you know original dump cakes you will like. Today's Strawberry Dump Cake is super duper easy. You can make it or you can get your kids (grandkids, nieces/nephews, etc) involved. You can cook Strawberry Dump Cake using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Dump Cake
- Prepare 1 of (15.25 oz) boxed white cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 of (3 oz) box strawberry flavored Jell-o.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- It's 1 of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 of (8 oz) tub Cool-Whip non-dairy whipped topping.
- It's 1 of (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened.
- It's 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of Topping:.
- You need 1 lb of strawberries, diced.
This Strawberry Cheesecake Dump Cake is simple to make and oh so yummy. What Your Frugal Friends Are Saying About This Recipe This Strawberry Dump Cake is super quick and easy, yet made totally from scratch. It is delicious on its own but even better with a scoop or two of ice cream on top, a perfect dessert for strawberry. DIRECTIONS Dump cake mix over pie filling.
Strawberry Dump Cake step by step
- Make cake as directed on the back of the box for a 9x13" pan. Let the cake cool for 20 minutes and "poke" the cake with a large fork (I space my pokes about 1/2" apart and do it until the entire surface of the cake is covered). Mix together the boiling water and Jell-o until the Jell-o is completely dissolved. Pour in the cold water and mix well then pour over the cake. Cover the cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for three hours. Combine the Cool-Whip, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla and beat until smooth (I have found that it's easiest to use an electric mixer, but you don't have to). Spread on top of cake. Top with strawberries and keep in the fridge until ready to serve..
Slice butter thin and lay over top of cake mix. Strawberry Dump Cake - probably the easiest cake ever! Fresh strawberries, cake mix and butter dumped in a cake pan, baked and served with vanilla ice cream. To make this strawberry dump cake in the Instant Pot, you will need a bowl that can be placed in When your crumble is ready, carefully remove the strawberry dump cake from pressure cooker. This post may contain affiliate links.