Ultimate French Toast. Reviews for: Photos of Ultimate French Toast. Reviews: Most Helpful. french toast - how to make french toast with cinnamon - cinnamon french toast - brioche french toast - classic french toast. Thank you for watching The ultimate french toast recipe.
It's perfectly crispy and crunchy, with a delightful custardy middle. Classic French Toast recipe with a secret ingredient that makes them perfectly fluffy! One of our family's favorite breakfasts! - Ultimate French Toast is easy to prepare & delicious. You can cook Ultimate French Toast using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultimate French Toast
- It's of French Toast.
- Prepare 10 slice of Thick Cut French Bread.
- It's 7 of Eggs.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It's 1/2 cup of Whipped cream cheese.
- It's of filling.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Flavored coffee creamer (I used white chocolate, but really any flavor will do).
- It's of Top...
- You need 10 of Sliced ripe strawberries.
- You need 2 of Sliced ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Powdered sugar (for garnish).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Chocolate sauce.
Featured in: The Ultimate French Toast is a Little Thing Called Bostock. Place the toasts on the baking sheet and brush both sides liberally with the cinnamon syrup. Test Kitchen Secrets - How to Make the Ultimate French Toast. Make your weekend brunch a hit with these secrets from Good Housekeeping.
Ultimate French Toast step by step
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, and cinnamon in large shallow dish..
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat..
- Place sliced french bread in egg mixture to coat. Flip to coat other side and place in skillet over melted butter. Flip toast when egg is cooked and bread is toasted to a nice color (be careful not to burn)..
- Repeat step #3 until you have 10 beautifully golden thick slices of French Toast. :) Now for the filling......
- In small bowl mix together cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, and creamer until soft and spreadable..
- Spread filling mixture over each slice of toast, if you need more, just whip up half a batch..
- Top with sliced strawberries and bananas. Drizzle with chocolate sauce, I used some ganache I had left over from some cupcakes, but heated fudge sauce will work also. I don't recommend chocolate syrup, go for something thicker..
- Put powdered sugar in a strainer and dust over your French Toast..
- Bon Appetite! :)).
Try our easy French toast recipes. What is French toast (or eggy bread)? Answer: soft bread and egg, fried Check out our French toast recipes for the ultimate brunch recipe and learn how to make the. French toast is one of my family's favorites to make on the weekend. Top with powdered sugar, fresh berries and syrup for the ultimate breakfast.