Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom. Swiss cheese tops these mushrooms stuffed with a creamy mixture flavored with onion and parsley. Reviews for: Photos of Stuffed Mushrooms with Swiss Cheese. Swiss Stuffed Mushrooms is easy to cook dish.
Saute stems, onion and seasonings with sausage until heated through. These golden and flaky Swiss chard and mushroom stuffed puff pastries are easy to prepare and make a great appetizer, mid-day snack or main dish! They are vegan and can be adapted to whatever extras you want to throw in! You can have Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom
- It's 8-10 of LARGE white mushrooms (you could really use any kind, but white mushrooms are perfect and have a neutral taste).
- It's 4 ounces of butter.
- You need 300 oz of ground meat.
- It's 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's 1 of table spoon paprika.
- You need 1 of table spoon Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1/2 of table spoon Oregano (dried).
- You need 5 of Table spoons Ketchup.
- You need 3 of Table spoons Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
The Mushroom-Stuffed Swiss Chard recipe out of our category leafy green vegetable! Add mushrooms and cook until liquid has almost completely evaporated. Remove from heat, stir in cream cheese and season with salt, pepper and. Add onions and mushrooms to skillet, reduce heat to low and cover.
Swiss-style Stuffed Mushroom instructions
- Preheat pven to 400 F/ 200 C Clean the mushrooms, remove the stems and use a table spoon to create a cavity big enough to fit 1-2 table spoons of the meat mixture. Place the mushrooms in a a buttered baking dish.
- Mix the meat with the chopped onion, chopped parsley, eg, salt, pepper, Oregano and mustard..
- Mix the ketchup with garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Then stuff the mushrooms with the meat mixture, topping each mushroom with the ketchup mixture and 1/2 tea spoon of butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes then serve warm. Red wine and French bread go very well with this dish..
Stir occasionally, scraping browned bits from bottom, and "sweating" the vegetables until softened. Add remaining ingredients, and stir to combine. Greek Style Roast Leg Of Lamb. Perfect for a party, or as a side dish for your meal. you have to try these sausage stuffed mushrooms! Photo "Swiss-Style Veal Cutlets with mushroom" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.