Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab. Smoked Mushroom Galouti Kebab Recipe In Hindi Vegetarian Doner Kebab recipe -- this is a popular Turkish meat based kebab. In this vegetarian version, kebab is made with homemade seitan (recipe included) and then sandwiched Mushroom Stuffed Potato Cakes Fluffy potato cakes stuffed with a fragrant lemony herby mushroom mixture.
The parmo kebab sandwich boasts strips of kebab meat wedged between two 'parmos' - a breaded butterfly chicken breast covered in cheese. A wide variety of kebab sandwich options are available to you, such as disposable. You can also choose from food kebab sandwich, as well as from flexo printing kebab sandwich. excellent stuffed mushrooms. You can cook Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab using 29 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab
- You need pieces of Mushroom(washed)-12.
- Prepare of Oil for greasing mushroom pockets.
- You need of For stuffing,.
- Prepare tablespoon of Cooking Oil-1.
- Prepare cup of Chopped Onion-1.
- Prepare tablespoon of Ginger-Garlic-Green chilli paste-1.
- Prepare tablespoon of Tomato(Chopped)-2.
- It's cup of Spinach(Chopped)-1.
- You need tablespoon of Chopped Coriander-2.
- Prepare tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1.
- Prepare tablespoon of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- Prepare teaspoon of Chat masala-1.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's cup of Grated cheese-1.
- It's of For kebab marination,.
- Prepare tablespoon of Curd-1.
- Prepare tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1/2.
- It's tablespoon of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- It's teaspoon of Turmeric powder-1.
- It's teaspoon of Cumin powder-1.
- Prepare teaspoon of Coriander powder-1.
- Prepare teaspoon of Garam masala powder-1.
- You need teaspoon of Chat masala-1.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need tablespoon of Cooking oil-1.
- Prepare of For serving,.
- It's of Mint coriander chatni.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise red chilli dip.
- It's of lemon wedges.
I substituted italian flavored sausage for beef to give a little extra zing. I used very large stuffing mushrooms so I added a little water to the casserole while baking to ensure the mushroom was cooked through and not dried out. The cheese and bell peppers really make this. Kebab sandwich stock vectors and royalty-free illustrations.
Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab step by step
- Take mushrooms and then clean out the stems to make pockets. Keep it aside..
- Then chop all the stems finely. Keep aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a pan.Allow it to heat..
- Then add chopped onion and saute until it becomes translucent..
- Season with some salt..
- Add ginger garlic green chilli paste and saute it well..
- Add chopped tomato and saute it..
- When tomato became soft then add chopped mushroom stems..
- Add chopped spinach..
- Add Kashmiri red chilli powder and black pepper powder..
- Let it cook for few minutes closing the lid..
- Add chat masala and mix it well..
- Add chopped coriander leaves at the end and mix it well.Turn off the flame.Take it out into a bowl..
- Now mix 1 cup grated cheese in it.Your stuffing is ready now.Keep aside..
- Grease the mushroom pockets with oil..
- Fill the pockets with the stuffing..
- Now take curd in a bowl.Mix all the dry masala in it.Add oil and salt and mix everything..
- Marinate the outside of the mushroom well with this mixture..
- Sandwich 2 mushroom and skewered it..
- Put the skewered mushroom on a perchment pepper lined baking tray..
- Bake it at 180°C for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Once done,take out the tray from oven..
- Serve the kebab hot with some garnishing. Here I have used mint coriander yougurt chatni and mayonnaise with red chilli sauce served with some lemon wedges...
Mushroom sandwich recipe with step by step photos - sharing an easy sandwich recipe made with sauteed mushrooms and herbs. You can toast or grill these mushroom sandwiches. you can even toast the bread first and make open or closed sandwiches with the mushroom filling. Doner kebabs are just one type of kebab, of which there are hundreds worldwide. Originating in Turkey, they're traditionally made of lamb, although today Although the shaved meat can be served on a platter with rice and cooked vegetables, it's most popular as a sandwich eaten as street food. Cheesy bacon mushroom sandwich melts with make-ahead option!