Stuffed Mushrooms. Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms "I took these to a dinner party and they were a huge hit." - Cheesecakemama. Blue Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms "The absolute hit of the party!
Created a great little crunch with wonderful oozy goodness underneath. Cremini and white button mushrooms, with their naturally cupped shape, are ideal for stuffing. I'm a firm believer that the best appetizers take two bites to eat, and these stuffed mushrooms are no exception. You can have Stuffed Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 8 ounces of whole mushroom.
- You need 1/3 pound of bulk sausage.
- It's 1 of small tart apples shredded.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Colby Monterey Jack cheese chunks.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of roasted garlic paste see my recipe.
Stuffed mushrooms make an easy and delicious snack for any party. Because they're naturally low in calories, they can be good vehicles for delivering heavier foods like cheeses or charcuterie, adding a ton of flavor but not excessive calories. High in B and D vitamins, mushrooms are healthy, flavorful and great as substitutes for meat in stews. Place mushrooms, stem side down on pan and brush with oil.
Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove stems from caps of mushrooms. Set the stems aside for another recipe..
- Shred the apple.
- Mix the spices, garlic paste, shredded apple, and sausage..
- Stuff the caps with mixture.
- Add chunks of cheese to top.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Smear mixture into the cavity of each mushroom, creating a sizable mound over the top. Allow to cool at least ten minutes before serving; the stuffed mushrooms taste better when not piping hot. This stuffed mushroom recipe is a classic. It is what you usually think of when you think of stuffed mushrooms—walnuts, herbs, garlic, chopped mushroom stems, breadcrumbs, and grated Parmesan. There is a reason everyone loves this combination.