Stuffed Mushrooms. Baby bella mushrooms are stuffed with garlicy, herby breadcrumbs and plenty of cheese. They make for an easy appetizer or a simple side dish. Stuff them ahead of time and bake them off when you're.
Stuffed mushrooms make an easy and delicious snack for any party. Which brings me to something I've discovered about stuffed mushrooms: I actually prefer to stick to small/medium mushrooms, rather than the. Stuffed mushrooms are a classy and hearty treat that can serve as the appetizer at a dinner party, or as a more casual snack at a get-together. You can cook Stuffed Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 2 of Large portobello mushrooms.
- It's 1/2 of a red onion.
- It's of Large handful spinach.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Grated cheddar cheese.
- It's of Dried spices basil & mixed herbs.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Black pepper.
How to make quick and easy stuffed mushrooms with cheese, garlic, and sweet onion. It's hard to eat just one of these cheesy, garlicky mushroom caps! Jump to the Easy Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. For an elegant appetizer, try Giada De Laurentiis' Stuffed Mushrooms from Everyday Italian on Food Network.
Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Wash large mushrooms, remove stem by cutting down slightly..
- Wash and chop up tomatoes, onion, spinach finely and put into bowl. Mix in herbs and black pepper..
- Put oil in pan and cook mushrooms on both sides for few minutes then remove from pan..
- Add the mix on top of each mushroom..
- Then add breadcrumbs and a little oil on top, then cover with cheddar cheese and place in oven at 180° for approximately 15 minutes..
- Serve with mixed salad and potato wedges (optional)..
Breadcrumbs and cheese make these caps extra rich. Baby bella mushrooms are stuffed with a garlic herb cheese mixture for this Stuffed Mushroom Caps appetizer. They're great for parties, and easy to make! These seven scrumptious stuffed mushroom recipes are ready to rock your mushroom-loving socks! Serve them up at your next party or potluck and watch them disappear!