Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian). Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms made healthy by just stuffing them with onions, mushroom stems, roasted peppers and a bit of This is an extremely easy and elegant appetizer that will be a crowd pleaser. Time time I give you vegetarian stuffed mushrooms! These vegetarian stuffed mushrooms are such a great holiday appetizer and they are so easy to make!
Fresh portobello mushrooms are stuffed with roasted red peppers, spinach, breadcrumbs, and tangy vegan feta cheese. It's a healthy vegan recipe that's quick, easy, and hearty enough for dinner. This is one of my absolute favorite easy and quick vegan recipes. You can have Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- You need 4 of Portobello Mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- You need of Stuffing.
- Prepare 100 gms of Baby Spinach.
- You need 4 of Cherry Tomatoes or 1/2 Medium Tomato.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Small Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 tbs of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Itialian Herb Mix.
- It's 1 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 75 gms of Canned Beans (I used four bean mix).
- You need 2 tbs of Parmesan Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- You need 40 gms of Feta Cheese (Vegan or Real).
- Prepare of NB you can add pine nuts, mixed seeds (whatever you like).
I actually think this is one of my husbands favorites. These vegan stuffed mushrooms put other stuffed mushrooms to shame! They're tasty, work well at every meal time, or are stupidly easy to make. · Easy cheesy Herb Stuffed Mushrooms that are gluten dairy free & vegan friendly. Perfect make ahead Thanksgiving Holiday appetizer & side dish.
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius (or 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Remove the Stalks from the Mushrooms and place in food processor.
- Drizzle most of the olive oil over the Mushrooms and leave a little to the side (Approx 1tsp).
- Add to the food processor with the mushroom stalks, the spinach, parsley, tomatoes, salt, pepper, chili, paprika, Italian herbs, remainder of olive oil and blitz. Empty out into a mixing bowl..
- Add the cheese & beans - Because I made a Vegan Serve and a Vegetarian Serve, I split the mixture into 2 bowls for the separate cheese options (left is the Real cheese, right is the Vegan cheese). With a fork or potato masher, mix and mash the beans slightly..
- Top the Mushrooms with the mixture and place in the oven for 25-30mins. Remove (you can crumble a small amount of feta on top) Then serve with vegetables or side salad..
The Best Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes on Yummly Dairy-free Herb-stuffed Mushrooms, Rich And Crispy Cracker-stuffed Mushrooms, Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms. Easy cheese stuffed mushrooms with lots of garlic, sweet onion and herbs. Simple to put together and easy to adapt to your favorite cheeses. You can stuff just about anything into mushrooms caps, but this indulgent combination of melty cheese, garlic, sweet onion, and herbs is my favorite.