Chicken and Stuffing Casserole.
You can cook Chicken and Stuffing Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of raw cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of raw broccoli.
- It's 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing chicken flavor.
- It's of Cheddar cheese shredded.
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole instructions
- Cook chicken then cool to shred.
- Cook both broccoli and cauliflower.
- Prepare Stove Top stuffing only adding 1/2 the ingredients of the water and butter. You will be adding the soups to this..
- Mix the soups into the water of your stove top stuffing then add the stuffing itself..
- Place in a large mixing bowl and then add chicken and vegetables mix all together. Place in 9x11 baking pan and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes..