Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms. These Stuffed Mushrooms couldn't be easier! Remove the stems, chop them up and cook them in Ready…Set…Scarf! Enjoy your mozzarella and parmesan stuffed mushrooms because they won't.
Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Mushrooms Stuffed with Sausage and Mozzarella recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Clean mushrooms; remove and chop stems. Arrange on baking pan and set aside. You can cook Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 8 of medium to large button mushrooms, wiped clean and stem removed.
- It's 3-4 Tablespoon of Korean BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Olive oil spray.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of basil flakes.
Stuffed mushrooms with mozzarella cheese come from Italian cuisine. Portobello mushrooms can be found on almost every market. My mom says it tastes like mushroom stuffing, a real comfort food for her. The Italian dressing gives it great flavor, the breadcrumbs add texture, and the melted mozzarella completes the yummy dish.
Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Scoop about 1/2 teaspoon of Korean BBQ sauce into the mushroom. Then, stuff the mushroom with desired amount of mozzarella cheese..
- Place the mushrooms inside the fryer basket. Sray the mushrooms with some olive oil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 4-5 minutes until the cheese cheese is golden brown..
- Sprinkle some basil flakes to serve if desired..
The Vegetable-Stuffed Mushrooms with Mozzarella recipe out of our category mushroom! These stuffed mushrooms are better thank resturant style. This is a killer recipe for stuffed portobellas! Lightly brush olive oil on both sides of the potobello mushroom caps then sprinkle the inside lightly with salt (this is optional but I most always do!). Mince the mushrooms finely in a food processor or with a very Spoon a tablespoon of mushrooms onto the edge of each cheese slice, then roll up and lay seam.