Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms. These Asian style teriyaki burger stuffed mushrooms will certainly do the trick! They are tasty, low carb and keto-friendly. These burger stuffed mushrooms from Delish.com will turn any get together into a party.
Use in sauces, gravy, soups and more! Portobello Stuffed Mushroom Burger. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Stuffed Hamburgers Recipes on Yummly You can have Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 8-10 of medium to large size button mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean with a paper towel.
- It's 1/2 pound of ground turkey (or the meat of your choice).
- It's 2 Tablespoon of teriyaki sauce or to taste.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of corn starch.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It's 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese cut into 4 pieces each.
Hidden Vegetable Stuffed Hamburgers, Blue-cheese Stuffed Hamburgers, Avocado Stuffed Hamburgers. onion soup mix, hamburger, fresh mushrooms, potatoes, swiss cheese. Turkey Teriyaki Burgers with Asian SlawShady Brook Farms. These easy stuffed mushrooms are filled with classic cheeseburger ingredients! Ground beef, bacon, & cheese make this recipe one worth remembering.
Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Marinate the ground meat with teriyaki sauce, onion, black pepper, and corn starch for about 30 minutes..
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside..
- Make meatballs of appropriate size and place them on top of mushrooms. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes until the temperature reaches 165F (74F)..
- Stack 2-3 pieces of cheese over the ground meat, place half a piece of tomato on top and insert a toothpick through the combination. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce over the stuffed mushrooms to serve..
These stuffed mushrooms are crazy good. Ground beef, bacon, and three different cheeses plus some of our favorite burger toppings make this. featured in Stuffed Mushroom Recipes with Delightful Surprises. Enjoy cheesy pizza burgers featuring ground beef and mushrooms - a hearty Italian dinner! MORE+ LESS This tropical teriyaki chicken burger is just like the one from my favourite restaurant! Divide the teriyaki marinade between the two, covering each with enough teriyaki marinade.