Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Try Today! Stuffed Cream Cheese Mushrooms Stuffed Cream Cheese Mushrooms. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in cream cheese, half of the parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Cut stems out of washed mushrooms, leaving the cap hollow. You can have Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 6 of medium to large button mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese (約120g）.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mexican blend or cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 Tablespoon of pickled jalapeno chopped.
- Prepare of Dried parsley flakes to garnish.
Sautee the stems and add them to your dinner, Mmmm! Mix softened cream cheese with parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Fill mushroom caps with mixture so they are overflowing a bit. Stuffed Mushrooms with cream cheese are an easy appetizer to whip up.
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Mix the cheese, onion salt, shredded cheese, Parmesan cheese, and jalapeno together until well combined. Set aside..
- Wipe the mushrooms clean and remove the stems. Scoop the cheese mixture into the mushroom. Air fry at 350F (175C) for about 6-7 minutes..
- Sprinkle some parsley flakes to serve..
This is the easiest stuffed mushroom recipe sure to produce the most mouthwatering and delicious mushroom caps you will eat this year. Every party needs a variety of appetizer options and with the holidays coming up no doubt you are looking for yours. These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are so easy to make and they are so very difficult to stop eating. They are a great appetizer to bring to any gathering you may be going to this holiday season and with all of these holidays coming up, I'll bet you that you're going to be going somewhere. In a large bowl, combine the chopped bacon, cooked mushroom stems, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and Parmesan cheese and mix well.