Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola. Add agave nectar and vanilla extract to coconut milk. Using a hand mixer, beat the milk on high until it has Almond Berry Cake Parfaits for Two from Edible Perspective. Banana Cream Pie With Coconut Whipped Cream and Chocolate Crust Part of Wellness Weekend!
Add a dollop of reserved whipped coconut cream and top with raspberries or other garnish. Coconut whipped cream is a dairy-free alternative to classic whipped cream, which is made with heavy whipping cream! Hi Heather, we haven't tried that, but you could probably use a different extract (such as peppermint or almond) in place of the vanilla. You can have Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola
- It's 2 cups of creamy coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of soft dried dates.
- Prepare 3 tbs of vanilla extract.
- It's of For Granola.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground cinnamon.
- It's Pinch of salt (about 1/8 tsp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- It's 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- It's of For whipped cream.
- Prepare 1 pint of coconut milk.
This parfait starts with a layer of creamy pumpkin pie smoothie - a thick and luxurious mixture of frozen pumpkin, a tiny bit of banana, almond milk This frosty parfait contains layers of thick and luxurious pumpkin pie smoothie, fluffy coconut cream, and crunchy granola. Banana Cream Pie…with Chocolate and Peanuts! Traditionally banana cream pie has either a flaky buttery crust or a graham cracker crust. Next, whip up a good amount of cream and stir in melted chocolate.
Raw Chocolate Banana Mousse Parfait with Coconut Whip Cream and Vanilla Almond Granola step by step
- For Mousse: Place dates in a food processor or mince into small pieces. Mix the dates with coconut milk, cocoa powder and vanilla until it's nice and thick, wrap and place in fridge. When serving top with whipped cream chopped bananas and oats..
- For Granola: Preheat oven to 300F degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Toss oats, almonds, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk the maple syrup and coconut oil together until combined. Whisk in the almond and vanilla extracts. Pour very the oats and toss to coat. *make sure all oats are covered..
- Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 45 min, stirring every 15 min. Allow granola to cool completely to get crunchy.
- For whipped cream: Whip coconut milk until soft peaks form. Refrigerate for best results..
This creates a kind of instant chocolate mousse. Bananas + chocolate + hemp seeds + a billowy cloud of coconut whip. Sort of super simple, sort of complex, and so deeply flavorful and indulgent. Hemp seeds (hearts) are one of my favorite little things, but they aren't always easy to work with in a dessert (some combinations of flavors can bring out a. Super scrumptious & decadent Raw Vegan Crepes filled with strawberries, bananas, coconut whipped cream, and topped with my raw vegan chocolate sauce, Yummm.