Easy Banana cream pie. Easy Banana Cream Pie - This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes. This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to love this pie too. It's light, fluffy and full of delicious banana flavor.
My family insists on one a week. I found this recipe can make two pies easily and they can be frozen for future use. Instructions for Easy Banana Cream Pie: Start by making the instant banana cream pudding according to the instructions on the package. You can have Easy Banana cream pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana cream pie
- Prepare 1 of deep dish frozen pie crust.
- You need 1 box of instant banana pudding, regular or sugar free.
- It's 1 box of instant vanilla pudding, regular or sugar free.
- You need 3-4 of bananas, sliced thin.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of cool whip, only 1 8oz container if using whipped cream.
- It's 2 C of milk, whole or lowfat.
- Prepare 1 can of whipped cream, optional for topping.
Make the whipped cream: Place the cream, confectioners' sugar, and the remaining teaspoon of vanilla in a large bowl. When ready to serve, remove the pie from the springform mold. Slice the remaining banana and top the outside of the pie with the slices. This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts.
Easy Banana cream pie instructions
- Bake the pie crust as instructed on pie crust wrapper. Let cool..
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, both boxes of pudding mix and blend until thickened. Add 1 container of cool whip to the pudding and blend. This will be nice and thick..
- Put a few slices of banana on the bottom of the cooled crust. Now gently fold the rest of the bananas into the pudding mixture with a spatula. Pour the mixture into the pie crust..
- Top with 1 container of cool whip. Refrigerate until serving. If you aren't serving this pie for 8 hours or more, wait to put on the cool whip until within an hour of serving. If using whipped cream for the topping, also wait to put it on top close to serving time..
Since we use a store-bought crust and instant banana pudding, it Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his favorite evening desserts. This Banana Cream Pie is made with a homemade pie crust, lots of fresh bananas and an extra special secret ingredient in the homemade custard filling! Banana Cream Pie Recipe. *This post is generously sponsored by Egg Farmers of Canada and I was compensated for my time in creating this. Who doesn't love a piece of Banana Cream Pie?! Try this easy banana cream pie recipe!