Easy banana cream pie. Easy Banana Cream Pie - This recipe has all the delicious flavors of good old-fashioned banana cream pie but is literally done in minutes. This banana cream pie recipe is so easy and if you love bananas, you are bound to love this pie too. It's light, fluffy and full of delicious banana flavor.
My family insists on one a week. I found this recipe can make two pies easily and they can be frozen for future use. Instructions for Easy Banana Cream Pie: Start by making the instant banana cream pudding according to the instructions on the package. You can have Easy banana cream pie using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy banana cream pie
- You need 2 boxes of either vanilla or banana pudding.
- Prepare 5 of bananas.
- It's 4 cups of milk.
- It's 2 of Make your dough or premade frozen dough in the pan get the.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
Make the whipped cream: Place the cream, confectioners' sugar, and the remaining teaspoon of vanilla in a large bowl. When ready to serve, remove the pie from the springform mold. Slice the remaining banana and top the outside of the pie with the slices. This Easy Banana Cream Pie is one of my favorite quick and easy desserts.
Easy banana cream pie instructions
- Pre heat your oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit cook the pie dough for 11 mins.
- You want to cool the pie crust fast so pop it in the fridge for a few mins and while that's cooling start your filling.
- Open the 2 pudding boxes and add the 4 cups of milk whisk till really firm.
- Start getting out your pie crust from the fridge add 1 banana at the bottom of one then the other then add the pudding then whipped cream then the 3 bananas try to make it even with both crust so after you get a layer of pudding get bananas on then whipped cream then banana again and pudding and then whipped cream on top make sure everything is even and then put in fridge for a few hours to chill.
Since we use a store-bought crust and instant banana pudding, it Banana Cream Pie and my Homemade Coconut Cream Pie are his favorite evening desserts. This Banana Cream Pie is made with a homemade pie crust, lots of fresh bananas and an extra special secret ingredient in the homemade custard filling! Banana Cream Pie Recipe. *This post is generously sponsored by Egg Farmers of Canada and I was compensated for my time in creating this. Who doesn't love a piece of Banana Cream Pie?! Try this easy banana cream pie recipe!