Butter Cake filled with Rasberry and Lemon Whipped Cream, with a Vanilla Whipped Cream Topping. Light and moist lemon cupcakes topped with an easy raspberry buttercream frosting. Home » Cakes & Cupcakes » Lemon Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream. Mix in the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla extract until well combined.
These Raspberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cupcakes have a moist chocolate cake with a hidden cheesecake center that is topped with raspberry buttercream -- yum! They are usually filled with whipped cream and topped with fresh fruit. In other words, they are really delicious. You can have Butter Cake filled with Rasberry and Lemon Whipped Cream, with a Vanilla Whipped Cream Topping using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter Cake filled with Rasberry and Lemon Whipped Cream, with a Vanilla Whipped Cream Topping
- Prepare 1 of Recipe of my White Butter Cake. Recipe listed below,( the only change is to use 3-- 8 inche cake pans instead of 2 and to decrease cooking time to 10 to 15 minutes ).
- You need 1 of FOR FILLING.
- It's 1 cup of chilled heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of confectoners sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 tbsp of seedless rasberry jam.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon curd, homemade or store bought.
- It's 1 of FOR VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- Prepare 1 cup of chilled heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of unflavored gelatin.
- It's 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 of FOR GARNISH.
- It's 1 tbsp of chocolate shavings.
- It's 1 tbsp of multi colored sprinkles.
- It's 8 of or more fresh rasberrys.
And they are absolutely gorgeous to look at. Unlike lemon and other curds I've made in the past, this raspberry curd is ultra-light in texture and richness. It is sweet, yet still perfectly tart, thin. For the Whipped Cream Once the cake layers have cooled, make the Whipped Cream: Beat cream and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment at high speed until it.
Butter Cake filled with Rasberry and Lemon Whipped Cream, with a Vanilla Whipped Cream Topping instructions
- Make Cake as directed EXCEPT use 3 --8 inch cake pans instead of 2. This makes 3 thinner layers so the cook time will be decreased to 10 to 15 minutes. Cool cakes before filling. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336925-white-butter-cake.
- FOR FILLING.
- Beat the 1 cup of cream until soft peaks form, add sugar and vanilla. Remove 1/2 of whipped cream to another chilled bowl. In the first bowl whip in rasberry jam, and whip until stiff. Chill. In second bowl whip lemon curd into the othet half of whipped cream, whip until stiff and chill..
- FOR VANILLA WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- In a small heat proof bowl add 1 tablespoon cold water, add gelatin and allow to soften 5 minutes. Place bowl in a skillet of simmmering water and heat just unti clear, about 1 minute. Remove from heat but use while still liquid..
- Whip the 1 cup cream until soft peaks form, add sugar, vanilla and gelatin, whip until stiff peaks form.Chill.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Put one layer on serving plate, top with rasberry whipped cream.Add second layer of cake, top with lemon whipped cream. Add third top layer of cake and frost entire cake with vanilla whipped cream..
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and sprikles and fresh rasberrys..
- NOTE The gelatin in the topping will stabalize the vanilla whipped cream to stay firm and fresh for a couple of days. The rasberry jam and lemon curd provide the same stabalizing. The cake should be kept cold in the refrigerator..
Cake flour and whipped cream make this cake extremely light and tender. Fill with your favorite frosting or serve with fresh fruit. I topped this with Vanilla Glaze from this site and served it with a scoop of my homemade Lemon Poppyseed Ice Cream. Vanilla Cream Cheese Buttercream: For a vanilla cream cheese buttercream, replace lemon juice with milk or heavy cream in the frosting. First time taking on a citrus flavor cake, but my dear friend has requested a lemon cake with raspberry filling in between the layers for her birthday.