Easy crock pot chicken and dumplings. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. It's packed solid with so many chicken recipes that you could literally make chicken for dinner every night for three months and never get. How to make crockpot chicken dumplings: We're keeping this recipe super easy and convenient because we all need easy and convenient comfort food some days, right?
Easy homemade dumplings, plus a secret ingredient to make it extra creamy! In this video I share with you a easy crockpot chicken and dumpling recipe from my last episode of my "Here's What's For Dinner" video. DUMP & GO CROCK POT MEALS You can have Easy crock pot chicken and dumplings using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy crock pot chicken and dumplings
- It's 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- It's 1 can of homestyle biscuits.
- You need 1 can of chicken broth.
This Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe is easy to make and full of old fashioned goodness with delicious flat rolled dumplings made from scratch. Thx so much for posting the recipe for crock pot chicken and dumplings. It's virtually the same as my grandmother's recipe. Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie makes dinner time a breeze thanks to the ease of the slow cooker.
Easy crock pot chicken and dumplings step by step
- Chop up an onion and place in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cut chicken breast in square bite size chunks. Chicken will become tender and fall apart after cooking. (I recommend cutting chicken last to avoid cross contamination while cutting up onion and biscuit.) and put on top of the onion in slow cooker..
- Pour in the chicken broth and spoon out the cream of chicken and cream of celery on top of the chicken chunks..
- Throw in the frozen peas and carrots.
- Open biscuits and smash them flat and cut into strips and layer them across the top of the peas and carrots covering the entire top.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the top of the biscuits to taste. Place on low for 7 hours.
Enjoy delicious chicken and dumplings with hardly any effort at all and get dinner on the table fast! This Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe is a quick and easy one-pot cozy Winter wonder! If you try this crockpot recipe with bisquick dumplings or homemade dumplings let me know in the comments below! I'd love to hear how it affects the cook time! Add both cans of cream of chicken soup and stir.