Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake.
You can have Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 100 gms of butter.
- It's 100 gms of sugar.
- It's 50 gms of Chocolate.
- It's 1 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of warm milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 150 gms of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
Microwave Coffee Chocolate Cake instructions
- Grease a cake pan and keep aside.
- In a small bowl mix the instant coffee powder with the warm milk and set aside..
- In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter till the sugar dissolves completely..
- Add the coffee mixture, vanilla essence and eggs one at a time and beat nicely until all is combined..
- Add the melted chocolate and whisk nicely..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix everything together nicely to make a smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake at high power for 6 mins..
- After 6 mins insert a toothpick in the middle and check whether it comes out clean. If not, bake for a min more..
- Take out from microwave and let it cool down completely. Demould it, cut and serve..