Eggplant Parmesan. Find Baked Recipes That Are Easy To Make With Get Online Recipes extension. Finding Your Next Delicious Meal Has Never Been So Easy! Eggplant slices are dipped in egg and bread crumbs and then baked, instead of fried.
The two things to keep in mind when cooking eggplant, especially firm globe eggplants, is that not only do eggplants hold onto moisture, they also absorb oil like a sponge. Eggplant Parmigiana is typically a high-fat dish. But this leaner version broils—instead of fries—the eggplant, for a significant fat and calorie savings. You can cook Eggplant Parmesan using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Parmesan
- You need 2 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 3 of jars of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 bag of of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 bag of of mozzarella cheese.
Male eggplants have fewer seeds than the female variety does. Because these seeds are bitter, male eggplants are preferred. Scatter half of the Parmesan and half of the mozzarella over the sauced eggplant. Repeat with the remaining eggplant, sauce, Parmesan, and mozzarella.
Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Set egg and breadcrumbs into 2 seperate bowls.
- Peel and slice eggplant.
- Line bottom of baking pan with spaghetti sauce.
- Dip eggplant slices into egg then breadcrumbs.
- Place in pan and cover with cheese combined. Add more sauce to top..
- Continue till tray is full and layered like lasagna..
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. And Enjoy!.
Eggplant Parmesan is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, our most-popular variations elevate this classic from familiar to fabulous. Eggplant Parmesan II "This has become a staple. It's easy to make, and tastes amazing." - LaurenO. Most Made Today Eggplant Parmesan II.