Cheesy Eggplant Bake. Eggplant is one of the true stars of summer, but it can be tricky to cook. Because it absorbs oil like a sponge during frying, we prefer the. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Baked Eggplant.
Eggplant - I love to use any eggplant I can get for this dish, as long as I can make slices. Healthy Recipes: Light Meals, Sides and Entrees. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. You can have Cheesy Eggplant Bake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Eggplant Bake
- It's of -----Eggplant-----.
- Prepare 4 of small eggplant.
- Prepare as needed of salt.
- It's of ----Sauce-----.
- Prepare 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese grated fine.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
Top each slice with a little tomato sauce, cheese, and your toppings. Eggplants are in season and you have asked for more recipe ideas. Inspired by a similar Italian dish, it now is a simple side If you cant get eggplant swap it for thick slices of courgette it is still delicious. This is a very low-calorie, but filling meal.
Cheesy Eggplant Bake instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash, trim and peel the eggplant.
- Thinly slice them and salt both sides.
- In a pan dryfry the eggplant. You can use nonstick spray..
- Mix the sauce..
- After the eggplant is done cover bottom of a skillet with a layer of eggplant cover with some of the sauce..
- Sprinkle with a little bit of the cheese..
- Add rest of the eggplant and rest of the sauce.
- Add rest of cheddar cheese bake in the oven 40 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you like eggplant, I think you will love this cheesy eggplant casserole. The combination of deeply flavorful, roasted eggplant slices, tangy tomato sauce, and melted mozzarella combine to create a. The Cheesy Baked Eggplant recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! Crispy, cheesy, and full of flavor! Aside from the awesome roasted flavor, this bake is reaaaallly cheesy, which is never a bad thing as far as we're concerned.