Eggless Choco-Coffee Cake (Microwave). Coffee flavour is everyones favourite at home except amma but she too enjoyed the cake as it had the chocolate flavour in it. Eggless Choco Coffee Cake - Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Choco lava cakes have to be served hot or warm. once they cool, the molten chocolate solidifies.
This is a simplest eggless chocolate cake recipe with step by step photos & video. Eggless chocolate cake is one of the quickest and can be made even by a beginner without any hassles. It turns out very soft, moist, spongy and very light. You can cook Eggless Choco-Coffee Cake (Microwave) using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Choco-Coffee Cake (Microwave)
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Coffee Powder.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 Cups of Maida.
- It's 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extarct.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Lemon juice.
Soft Eggless Microwaved Chocolate Mug Cake. Crunchy Topped Coffee Cake With Chocolate Chips. Made with fewer ingredients and created in a jiffy, the recipe comes handy when you are back from work and are super hungry, or when your kids demand sweets. This Eggless Coffee Cake might just be the tea time cake that you are dreaming about right now!!
Eggless Choco-Coffee Cake (Microwave) step by step
- Sieve cocoa powder, coffee powder, maida, baking powder and sodium bicarbonate two to three times. Keep this dry mixture aside.
- In a separate container dissolve sugar in milk properly.
- Using a hand whisk mix the sugar + milk mixture and the dry mixture well.
- Add vanilla extract and oil and mix well. Oil gives a good sheen to the batter.
- Keep a flat base, greased microwaveable plastic container ready. It should be big enough as the batter will double up when in microwave..
- Add lemon juice just before pouring the batter in the container. Mix well and pour immediately.Tap for two to three times to remove air bubbles.
- Microwave on high power for 8 minutes. Check by putting a knife in the center. If the knife comes out clean...your cake is ready....
- Hold..... You need to be patient for 15 more minutes for the cake to be cooled. This standing time is important so that the cake can be easily removed from the container. This can be consumed as dry cake or you can decorate with your favourite frosting..
- You can add some pieces of roasted almonds / pecans / walnuts too. Note: Sugar can be adjusted as per the choice and frosting used.
It is rich , moist and tender in every bite with a crunchy double doze of buttery cinnamon walnut streusel topping. Eggless Molten Choco Lava Cake in Microwave - Chocolate Fondant Cake This is the moistest eggless microwave chocolate mug cake you will ever have. This is the perfect Mug Cake recipe for that dessert fix or a midnight craving. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes.