Squash Parmesan Bake. This Parmesan Squash Casserole recipe is the perfect way to use up all that squash and zucchini from the garden. Seasoned with fresh herbs and cheeses, this is a delightful side dish to any meal. Easy baked spaghetti squash recipe with butter cooked chicken, parmesan, and fresh lemon.
Tips for preparing spaghetti squash: If you are baking this winter. For the full Parmesan Lemon Baked Spaghetti Squash with Chicken with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Baked Parmesan Squash - simple side dish that tastes delicious! You can cook Squash Parmesan Bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Squash Parmesan Bake
- You need 2 of medium eggplant.
- You need 3 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1 container of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 10-20 of large fresh basil leaves.
- It's 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
Ready for the oven in minutes. Spaghetti squash is surprisingly easy to make. Kids love the striking resemblance to cheesy buttered noodles, and moms love that it's. Includes squash, olive oil, herb seasoning, salt, black pepper, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese.
Squash Parmesan Bake instructions
- Chop veggies into bite size pieces..
- Cut basil leaves into halves or thirds depending upon how large they are..
- Mix all ingredients and toss with drizzled olive oil. Add more if too dry. Don't add too much (eggplant soaks up olive oil!!).
- Toss all ingredients and add to baking dish (or two) and drizzle a little bit of olive oil on top..
- Bake for 45 minutes on 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Serve hot and Enjoy! You can add more parmesan and red pepper flakes if you desire more flavor..
Pour marinara sauce over shredded squash. Top with chicken strips, then more marinara, and finish with mozzarella and parmesan cheese, and a pinch of Italian seasoning. Return to the oven to bake. A tasty twist on the classic, this cheesy vegetarian Spaghetti Squash Parmesan is a guaranteed win for dinner! Place spaghetti squash on baking sheet and pierce. butter, sprinkle with Parmesan and Cook squash and drain, then mash.