Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan. Eggplant parmesan is one of those great Italian comfort foods—a layered casserole much like Cheesy, tomato-y eggplant parmesan that doesn't weigh you down with too much water or oil. This Eggplant Parmesan Spaghetti combines the deeply flavored tomato meat sauce with crispy panko-crusted eggplant, delivering an outstanding pasta dish just as good as the restaurants. Eggplant slices are dipped in egg and bread crumbs and then baked, instead of fried.
The extra prep step is Eggplant Parmesan. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Chef Matthew Thompson with Harvest Table Culinary Group cooks up Eggplant Parmesan with Spaghetti Marinara Recipe available here. You can have Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan
- Prepare of Eggplant sliced 1/4 inc.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt or Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It's of Marinara sauce.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- It's of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Spaghetti noodles and marinara sauce.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Italian seasoning.
Prepare the Eggplant and Spaghetti Dish. Bring a large pot of water to boil. One bite of Eggplant Parmesan and you'll be sold. To make legit eggplant parm, you'll need to fry eggplant.
Eggplant Spaghetti Parmesan step by step
- Make spaghetti noodles same time cooking the eggplant in the oven.(I start boiling my water before I start cutting my eggplant.) and pre heat oven..
- In a small dish, put some Olive oil, Garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasoning and mix.
- Slice eggplant 1/4 inc.
- Spray cookie sheet with nun stick spray, place slices of eggplant on cookie sheet. Use a grilling brush and put Olive oil mixture on all of them..
- Bake at 400 for 8-10 mins.
- Take out of oven, place 1 tablespoon of Marinara sauce on each one, then add 1 tsp of breadcrumbs on each one then the cheese on each one, place back in oven on boil till cheese melts.
- By this time the spaghetti noodles and the rest of spaghetti sauce should be done or about done... (make spaghetti how you Normally make it but with no meat.).
- Make spaghetti plates and top each one with 1-2 eggplant Parmesan.
- Notes- I used Italian cheese blend, it’s what I had on hand, any cheese will do..
And to yield the best results, you're going to want to let it sit for a bit with salt to draw out. Eggplant Parmesan is a delicious classic Italian favorite! Tender eggplant is breaded in crispy breadcrumbs, then laid in a delicious bed of marinara sauce, topped with parmesan cheese. This easy eggplant parmesan recipe is not only delicious, but also healthy. Make baked eggplant parmesan instead of lasagna to skip the unnecessary carbs and still enjoy all the cheesy goodness.