Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto. This delicious Keto Eggplant Parmesan is made completely from scratch with a chunky fresh tomato sauce and loaded with melty cheese. Note that this will affect the nutritional information below. This keto eggplant parmesan casserole is the perfect comfort food.
Note that this does not include the mozzarella, you'll be. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. Tender, flavorful eggplant slices coated in a crunchy coating, smothered in marinara sauce and cheese and baked until the cheese is melted. You can have Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto
- You need 1 of Eggplant.
- You need of Yellow Onions.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It's of Fresh Garlic.
- You need of (whatever else you want to stuff 'em with).
Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Eggplant centers are cooked with onion, garlic, and seasonings, then re-stuffed into the eggplant, coated with tomato sauce, cheese, and bread Spoon mixture back into eggplant, and sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and parsley. Place in a shallow baking dish, and cover with. Eggplant parmesan doesn't have to be breaded and fried!
Stuffed Eggplant With Parmesan Cheese- Keto step by step
- Preheat oven at 350 F..
- Halve the Eggplant. Scoop out the meat, chop, spice (salt and pepper), set aside..
- Spice the halves with salt and pepper, coat with Avocado or Olive oil, set aside..
- In a saucepan, saute onions. Salt and pepper them after a few minutes. Wait till it starts browning and throw in your sliced or chopped mushrooms. Salt and pepper the mushrooms..
- When you see that the mushrooms are shriveling\browning- add the chopped eggplant..
- Let the mixture simmer with pan covered to get the eggplant cookin'. When you see the eggplant is softening and turning yellowish - add in some parmesan cheese, mix to incorporate, and then stuff the mixture into the eggplant halves..
- Sprinkle some more Parmesan cheese on top..
- Bake\roast the stuffed eggplant for about 30-40 minutes. Suggestion to use a cookie sheet - easier to transfer onto plate..
- And now enjoy this scrumptious meal!! 😋.
It is just as delicious and far more healthy prepared Keto style with no frying and no flour. While typically heavily breaded and fried or baked with tomato sauce and cheese, eggplant is more delicious and much lighter on the stomach ditching. Crispy fried eggplant rounds coated in Parmesan cheese and pork rind breadcrumbs make a fun low carb appetizer or snack when served with Marinara sauce. Just so you know, this is a low carb eggplant recipe. The coating I used is a combination of Parmesan cheese and crushed pork rinds.