Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins. Healthy banana blueberry muffins recipe that actually tastes good! Made with whole grains, naturally sweet bananas and are low in calories! Most importantly though, they taste great!
Here's the printable recipe for these Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins! And be sure to check out this easy recipe for Ultra-Moist Healthy Banana Bread for another. Vegan Banana Blueberry Muffins (GF): moist 'n healthy vegan muffins bursting with bananas & blueberries! You can cook Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins
- You need 1 cup of oats quick - cooking rolled (not instant).
- Prepare ½ cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare ½ cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need ½ cup of sugar granulated.
- It's ¼ cup of flax seed ground.
- It's 1½ teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need ½ teaspoon of salt.
- It's Optional : 1 tablespoon of flax seeds whole.
- Prepare 1½ cups of bananas , mashed (3 large).
- Prepare ¼ cup of butter , melted.
- You need 1 of egg large.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of blueberries fresh or frozen.
- It's Handful of Raspberries.
While gathering ingredients for these vegan banana blueberry muffins… Erik and I've recently had a ridiculous time hunting down fresh, tasty and, well, non-spoiled blueberries. Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries. Kids love muffins, so I highly recommend you double these. 🙂 Other kid favorites are healthy banana muffins, healthy chocolate chip muffins and almond flour banana muffins. They're also about as healthy as muffins can be.
Healthy Banana-Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Preheat your oven to 375°F/ 180°C.
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin tray by spraying with some cooking spray. Set aside..
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside..
- In another medium sized bowl, mix all the wet ingredients i.e mashed bananas, butter, one egg and Vanilla Extract.
- Fold in the wet banana mixture into the dry ingredients and mix until all the dry ingredients have been well moistened..
- Now gently fold in the blueberries. I prefer the fresh blueberries, but frozen ones work just fine..
- Equally divide the batter among 12 muffin cups..
- Bake them for approximately 20minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. (well, we know the drill right). Once done cool them on a wire rack..
The recipe calls for basic ingredients and you can mix them all together in one bowl. These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes. If you love these, you certainly don't miss the blueberry muffins in my. While I know many of you have been in the new school year for weeks If we weren't living out of a hotel right now, I'd have these healthy and delicious muffins waiting for them as an after-school snack (we'll. Plenty of people have their own go-to muffin recipe, but this light, moist rendition from Ellen O'Hara of Westwood, Massachusetts is hard to beat.