Banana Blueberries Muffin. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so easy to make with simple ingredients! Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be almost full).
We add whole grains, ripe bananas and reduce the sugar. These banana blueberry muffins are super moist and flavorful. Many of blueberry will burst during baking, staining the muffins with a beautiful violet hue. You can cook Banana Blueberries Muffin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Blueberries Muffin
- You need 195 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 150 grams of granulated sugar, plus 1 tbsp for muffin tops.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt (am using normal salt).
- You need 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 80 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 120 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6-8 ounces of fresh blueberries.
Enjoy these muffins warm fresh from the. These Paleo Blueberry Banana Muffins are SO easy to make! Just mix everything together bake and you're done! Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
Banana Blueberries Muffin step by step
- Pre heat oven to 200 C. For big topped muffins, line 8 standard size muffin cups with paper liners. Fill the remaining cups with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to help the muffins bake evenly..
- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl..
- In another bowl, whisk the oil, mashed banana, egg, milk and vanilla until blended..
- Add the banana mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients then use a fork to combine. Fold in the blueberries..
- Divide the batter between muffin cups. Sprinkle a little sugar on top of each muffin..
- Bake muffins 15 to 20 minutes remaining until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter..
- Transfer to a cooling rack..
These muffins are okay, but not great. I love to make this healthy muffin recipe on the weekend to store and serve for quick breakfasts and snacks throughout the week. They store extremely well in the fridge. These Banana Blueberry Muffins are one of our favorites for a quick and easy breakfast. They combine two favorites in one delicious muffin that my kids go CRAZY for!