Summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins. These muffins are super easy and super moist. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. Healthy banana blueberry muffins recipe that actually tastes good!
These muffins are super easy to make. You can use a mixer, or simply whip everything together by hand. Before baking, these banana blueberry muffins get a generous sprinkling of sugar on top. You can have Summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins
- You need 300 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of dark brown soft sugar.
- You need 2 of mashed ripe bananas.
- You need 100 grams of blueberries.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 120 grams of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 70 ml of semi skimmed milk.
- You need 120 ml of sunflower oil.
This provides extra sweetness and ensures that the muffins will bake up. Banana Blueberry Muffins - a delicious snack. Yes, I made these muffins specifically for our getaway.plus a few extras for right away. These Banana Blueberry Muffins are packed with banana flavor, bursting with blueberries, and topped with a delicious streusel.
Summer user upper banana and blueberry muffins instructions
- Sift dry ingredients to big bowl.
- Add mashed bananas and 100 grams bluberries (I squirt a bit of lemon juice so the bananas don't go brown after mashing).
- Incorporate rest of liquid ingredients 1 at a time.
- Fill pre greased muffin pan with mixture and bake for 18-20 minutes in preheated oven 170°C. They are ready when a skewer inserted comes out clean but bear in mind banana and bluberries will make muffins quite moist.
An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin made with tall bakery-style muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping! Maybe you've tried these banana muffins already? They're not brand new to the blog, in fact they've been around for several years and have garnered. Mix the banana mixture into the flour mixture until smooth. These Paleo Blueberry Banana Muffins are SO easy to make!