Healthy Blueberry Muffins. Watch how to make healthy blueberry muffins in this short recipe video! These blueberry muffins are easy to make with wholesome ingredients. Healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins that you can feel good about eating!
These blueberry oatmeal muffins are simple and satisfying. Type blueberry muffins into a search engine and within seconds, you're gifted with millions of results, including my favorite blueberry. Healthy Blueberry Muffins are extremely fluffy, moist and absolutely delicious with fresh or frozen blueberries. You can cook Healthy Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Blueberry Muffins
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 cup of honey.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar, loosely packed.
- You need 1 cup of mashed very ripe banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- It's 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of blueberries.
Easy, kid approved muffin recipe with fantastic reviews! These healthy blueberry muffins are made with whole wheat flour and oatmeal for a lighter take on the classic recipe. This secretly healthy blueberry muffin recipe is packed with fresh blueberry flavor and is perfect for a wholesome breakfast, brunch, or anytime snack. Healthy banana blueberry muffins recipe that actually tastes good!
Healthy Blueberry Muffins instructions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- Gently whisk flour, soda, salt and cinnamon in large bowl..
- In another bowl, mix together honey and brown sugar. Get out as many lumps as possible. Stir in banana, yogurt and egg..
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix together. Stir in milk slowly. Gently fold in blueberries..
- Fill muffin tin 1/2-3/4 way full with mixture..
- Bake for 17-18 minutes or until very light brown on edges. Cool 5 minutes before moving to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 12 muffins..
How to make healthy banana blueberry muffins that actually taste good! We add whole grains, ripe bananas and reduce the sugar. These healthy blueberry muffins are full of oats, berries, and bananas; and they're totally tasty, too. Alex and I wanted these healthy blueberry muffins to be completely different. Healthy blueberry muffins, made with applesauce, yogurt, oats and big, beautiful fresh blueberries (or frozen!) and no added fat or refined sugars.