Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins. Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins made with real ingredients. Refined sugar free muffins with a moist and delicious texture. Do you have some bananas that get black spots on the skin?
Chock-full of sweet ripened bananas and juicy blueberries. These muffins are great for a midday snack or as part of your breakfast. And these muffins are long gone. You can have Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins
- You need 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- It's 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of sprouted whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- It's 1/4 cup of cacao nibs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of blueberries.
Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Bread Muffins. Why are there not any of these muffins in my house right this instant? Why must the banana and blueberries look so perfect together? These are a great healthy muffin, and they freeze well.
Sprouted whole wheat Banana Blueberry muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Whisk coconut oil, maple syrup and honey in a large bowl. Add eggs and beat well. Mix in mashed bananas and milk, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract..
- Add flour and oats and mix until just combined. Fold in all remaining ingredients except brown sugar..
- Grease muffin tin with coconut oil. Fill cups, sprinkle with a few blueberries and brown sugar..
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
I have them with almond butter before a workout, or in the morning for a quick breakfast. These Whole Wheat Banana Blueberry Muffins remain to be one of my favorite muffin recipes. These are best with beautiful, ripe, fresh summer blueberries! Grab the best fresh blueberries you can find, and make these muffins. It adds an awesome nutty flavor, too.