Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins. Do you want a gluten-free banana bread that's got an intense banana flavor? Banana bread is a favorite of mine from childhood. This gluten-free banana bread recipe is a one bowl wonder that is super easy to make, you don't even.
Can you make this vegan gluten free banana bread recipe with coconut flour? Coconut flour works best when you use eggs, so I don't think that it will work in this recipe. My super moist gluten-free banana bread is a recipe that everyone (even gluten lovers!) will enjoy. You can have Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins
- You need 2 cup of Gluten Free Flour.
- It's 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Softened Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Organic Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg, grated.
- It's 2 cup of Blueberries.
- It's 1 large of Banana.
How to Make Super Moist Gluten-Free Banana Bread. My Paleo banana bread recipe keeps all the. I decided to make a gluten-free version of my favorite banana bread recipe. Lately, a few of my family members have switched over to a gluten-free diet so it's been kind of hard adjusting.
Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Leave the Blueberries until the very end.
- With a mixer add the wet and dry together and then the banana.
- Once the mixture is smooth fold in the BlueBerries.
- Put into 18 individual muffin tins or cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Let cool then serve.
This is that gluten free banana bread. I'd swear that it was the sour cream in the batter that makes it taste just.so.good. Try this delicious variation of a fabulous banana bread that is both gluten free and non-dairy! Your guests won't even taste the difference. Gluten-Free Banana Bread Recipe. - Good quality gluten-free all-purpose flour blend: Use one that contains xanthan gum.