Banana and Blueberry Muffins. Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture. Healthy banana blueberry muffins recipe that actually tastes good! Made with whole grains, naturally sweet bananas and are low in calories!
Beat milk, oil, banana and egg in large bowl with fork. Stir in remaining ingredients except blueberries just until flour is moistened. These muffins are super easy to make. You can cook Banana and Blueberry Muffins using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and Blueberry Muffins
- It's 1 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 150 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 of self raising flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 2 of medium ripe mashed bananas.
You can use a mixer, or simply whip everything together by hand. These banana blueberry muffins are super moist and flavorful. Many of blueberry will burst during baking, staining the muffins with a beautiful violet hue. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
Banana and Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to Fan Forced 180°. Line a 12 holed muffin tray with either cut baking paper squares or patty pans..
- Cream both sugars and soften butter..
- Sift both flours and cinnamon into wet ingredients. Stir until well mixed..
- Add mashed banana and blueberries. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine, be sure not to over mix..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Once finished let them rest in the tray for 5 minutes and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
These muffins are okay, but not great. Banana Blueberry Muffins are bursting with blueberries and are so easy to make with simple ingredients! Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins are so juicy and moist! They're super easy to make from scratch and freeze beautifully! I always make one or two batches at a time and put half of them in.