Eggless Microwave Coffee Cake. Mix the dry ingredients together in a small bowl apart from coffee!. In the mug, add the coffee to the milk, mix and leave to dissolve. This Eggless Coffee Cake might just be the tea time cake that you are dreaming about right now!!
Keto, paleo, gluten free and with an eggless and vegan option! How to make a coffee mug cake. Recipe for Microwave eggless cake Instructions: In a bowl, take curd. You can cook Eggless Microwave Coffee Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Microwave Coffee Cake
- You need 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Coffee (preferably Nescafé).
- It's 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 drop of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
Sieve granulated sugar and coco powder. Sieve wholewheat flour in the same bowl and mix it. Now add milk, glycerine, vanilla essence, instant coffee, baking powder and baking soda and mix it well. This Eggless Coffee Cake is between cake and cookie.
Eggless Microwave Coffee Cake instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a small bowl apart from coffee!.
- In the mug, add the coffee to the milk, mix and leave to dissolve..
- Then add all the dry ingredients, vanilla and oil to the milk and coffee.
- Fold in gently until mixed through.
- Place in the microwave for about 50-60 secs.
- Leave to cool or eat warm with ice cream!!!!.
- Enjoyyy!!!! 😋.
Microwave for about a minute on high power. All these eggless cake/muffin recipes look so tempting, I want to try them all out. Only issue is the lbs that might pile hi can i bake the cake in microwave? Made with fewer ingredients and created in a jiffy, the recipe comes handy when you are back from work and are super hungry, or when your kids demand sweets. How to make Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake -An eggless chocolate cake made in a microwave - the name says it all.