Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚.
You can have Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚
- You need 20 pieces of Shrimp sashimi.
- Prepare 400 g of Tuna sashimi (cut into cubes).
- It's 2 tbsp of Salmon Roe.
- You need 100 g of Crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber (shredded).
- It's 1 of Carrot (shredded).
- You need 2 of Avocado (cut into cubes).
- It's 50 g of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- Prepare 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- You need 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Sashimi seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It's 3 tbsp of Japanese soya sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, Japanese soya sauce, honey and ginger.
- Add the tuna sashimi, shrimp sashimi, carrot, cucumber and toss with the sashimi seasoning. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour..
- Wash the rice and cook it with water in a rice cooker. Mix the sushi vinegar by combining vinegar with sugar and salt. When the rice is cooked, stir it well, leave it until warm and stir evenly in the sushi vinegar. Then stir in the mayonnaise and set aside.
- To serve, scoop the sushi rice into bowls, top with the marinated tuna, shrimp, cucumber, carrot. Add additional desirable toppings such as crab meat, salmon roe, avocado etc.. Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and serve.