BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs. Steak-And-Shrimp Kabobs recipe: Try this Steak-And-Shrimp Kabobs recipe, or contribute your own. Cut a thick slice from top and bottom of pineapple. Remove steak and shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade.
Steak and shrimp kabobs grilled with a light teriyaki sauce and served with grilled peppers and pineapple. Once your kabobs cook for another three to four minutes, pull them off the grill. Your shrimp should be perfectly cooked and the steak will be a nice medium rare. You can cook BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs
- Prepare 25 large of Shrimp.
- Prepare 3 medium of beef steaks.
- You need 1 packages of bamboo scewers.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worchestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 1 dash of lemon juice.
- You need 5 tsp of parsley.
- It's 3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- It's 2 tsp of tyme.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of montreal steak seasoning.
- It's 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat. Skewered meat with peppers, onions, and mushrooms in a honey teriyaki sauce. Grilled steak and chicken that doesn't dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful. These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat.
BJ's Steak and Shrimp kabobs step by step
- Cut steak into 1" cubes then put in large bowl add shrimp.
- Mix all ingredients together pour over steak and shrimp and toss to coat. Use tall bowl to cover most of the meat in the marinade let sit for at least 2 hours preferably overnight.
- Skewer the meat alternating the steak and shrimp grill for 5-8 minutes each side depending on how hot your grill is and serve with your favorite veggies mashed potatoes and fried okra for me, enjoy..
Grill kabobs over medium hot fire, baste. potato cubes to vegetables. Use our food conversion calculator to calculate any metric or US weight conversion. Grilled steak and chicken that doesn't dry out on the grill, but stays moist and flavorful. These kabobs are simple to make, and delicious to eat. I am planning on cooking steak and shrimp kabobs next weekend and I was wondering how do you cook them because shrimp cooks a whole lot faster Don't even try.