Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce. You can make keto shrimp scampi with spaghetti squash for a colorful, low-carb pasta dinner featuring fresh spinach, parsley, and tomatoes. Remove from oven and cool until easily handled. In this video, Samantha and I cooked a Spaghetti Squash with Shrimp in an Alfredo Sauce.
Peel shrimp and dry on paper towels. This Spaghetti with Spinach Sauce recipe is an easy pasta sauce that's, healthy & flavorful. A vibrant cheesy, creamy, low-calorie sauce. You can have Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce
- It's 1 lb of precooked baby shrimp.
- It's 2 cup of thawed chopped spinach.
- It's 1 large of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of almond butter.
- Prepare 2 small of lime juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- It's 2 tsp of fresh graded ginger.
- You need 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
This recipe for spaghetti with spinach sauce is an indulgent pasta dish that's quick and simple to make. This easy cheesy spaghetti squash was deliciously dreamy! The creamy parmesan sauce basically turned the tender spaghetti squash strands into the most luscious Alfredo. Throw in some savory sautéed garlic and spinach and we have some serious magic going on here.
Shrimp and Spinach Spaghetti Squash in Almond Sauce instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut squash open in half and place on a baking pan flesh side up. Roast in oven for about 30-25 minutes..
- For sauce, in a small bowl combine all ingredients except for the shrimp and spinach and whisk together to blend ingredients well..
- Then, melt some coconut oil in a medium skillet and heat baby shrimp and spinach together. You can mix in some sriracha and a dash of salt to bring more flavor out. Cook till steamy..
- Once spaghetti squash is done, remove the seeds and stringy flesh. With a fork, scrape the squash from top to bottom. Squash should be coming out looking like spaghetti..
- Place squash flesh in a bowl and add shrimp and spinach mixture along with almond sauce. Toss to coat all ingredients well. Ready to eat!.
Cheesy baked spaghetti squash and baby spinach - a comforting, cheesy dish, without the guilt. Perfect for Meatless Mondays or any day of the week! Cut the squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Place squash on a baking sheet cut side down. Add the garlic; season with salt and pepper.