"Thai" Noodles with Shrimp. Wait, they are actually all tied. But nonetheless, Thai noodles are a huge favorite at our house. Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup - quick and easy Thai noodles made with ramen.
Spicy, sweet and healthy, these Healthy Thai Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp are an amazing, easy alternative to take out! Option to substitute chicken or tofu for shrimp! Similar to Singapore noodles, this Thai version is even more flavorful because it's made with a homemade spice paste that's spicy and aromatic. You can have "Thai" Noodles with Shrimp using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Thai" Noodles with Shrimp
- It's 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sriracha chili sauce (or more for more spice).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of peanut butter (see note in step 1).
- It's 1 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of fettuccini or spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 of zucchini, sliced into coins then in half.
- It's 8 oz. of mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 lb. of shrimp, deveined and tails removed.
- You need 1 handful of cilantro, chopped.
- It's of green onions.
If your shrimp is peeled and deveined, possibly even quicker. I stirred some of Trader Joe's fresh rice noodles into my bowl and loved it. Then I googled the TJ's rice noodles and found horrific reviews of them. I don't know man, they were pretty delicious to me.
"Thai" Noodles with Shrimp instructions
- In a measuring cup (or medium bowl) whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, sriracha, sesame oil, peanut butter** (if you'd prefer more texture, leave the peanut butter out of the sauce and top finished pasta with 1/4 cup chopped peanuts instead) and honey until well blended (of using the peanut butter, sauce will be slightly lumpy, but the peanut butter will fully melt and absorb when added to the hot ingredients). Set aside..
- Start a large pot of water on high heat. Start step 3 while water is heating..
- While waiting on the water to come to a boil, in a large skillet, add the olive oil and heat on medium heat. Once water reaches a boil, add the fettuccini noodles to the pot and cook according to package directions. Add to the skillet the mushrooms, zucchini and onions. Cook for about 5 minutes or so, while your pasta is cooking. After 5 or so minutes, add the garlic. Cook a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Next add the shrimp to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, until shrimp is cooked through (3-4 more minutes)..
- Your pasta should be done cooking by now. Drain the pasta and return to the pot..
- Add the cooked shrimp and veggies to the pot with the cooked pasta. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the top and stir everything around with a wooden spoon until the sauce has coated everything. Stir in the cilantro and green onions. **(If using chopped peanuts instead of peanut butter in the sauce, then top individual portions with them)..
Thai Spicy Shrimp Noodle SoupEveryday Easy Eats. Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp Noodle SoupAberdeen's Kitchen. If you travel to Thailand, you will always see Pad Thai served as street. Curry noodles are a favorite food. I know everything is my favorite food, but Thai street food, especially the kind sold off a boat floating dock side, has Place the noodles in a strainer and run hot water over them to warm them.