Lemon Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp. The shrimp tatsted nothing like lemon or ginger which I added extra. I guess that's the flavor I was looking for with the title and all. I did grill mine over charcoal Not quite sure why this was titled Lemon Ginger Shrimp as neither flavor stood out.
Once a week I'll do a recipe for. Shrimp Teriyaki is a quick weeknight dinner that's Remove the shrimp to a plate, while keeping the pan on the heat. Remove ginger pieces if used and discard. You can cook Lemon Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp
- It's 1 lb of Cooked shrimp.
- You need 1/2 of chopped red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Boil the sauce for a few more minutes. Lemon Ginger Shrimp recipe: Try this Lemon Ginger Shrimp recipe, or contribute your own. View top rated Lemon ginger shrimp appetizer recipes with ratings and reviews. The spiced shrimp is my go-to recipe for a shrimp cocktail, which I learned many years ago from a Chinese cookbook by Sunset.
Lemon Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp instructions
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic powder, and lemon juice in small bowl.
- Place shrimp in mixture and let marinade in refrigerator for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over high heat then add red pepper. Cook for about 4 to 5 min..
- Add shrimp and Cook shrimp for about 10 min or until cooked through to your liking.
- Serve shrimp over quinoa or rice. Enjoy!.
It is delicious, aromatic, and with a pungent cocktail sauce makes a perfect appetizer. Saute shrimp with easy homemade teriyaki sauce and serve with rice and steamed broccoli. Teriyaki sauce gets a lot of use around here. Lemon and ginger are outstanding flavor pairings for shrimp. Both are fresh, bright flavors and this dish is perfect to enjoy on a warm Summer evening with drinks which is how we enjoyed them this past weekend.