Honey garlic Asian shrimp. I love a good stir fry, and trying new ways to make Chinese restaurant-worthy meals in my own kitchen. A few favorites are lightened up General Tso Chicken, and Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry. This shrimp dish, made with orange juice and orange zest, scallions and red pepper flakes for some kick is a new favorite!
Moreover, light soy sauce, a typical Asian seasoning, is one of the main ingredients along with honey. If you've got some shrimp on hand, give a quick scan of your pantry, you might have all the ingredients you'll need to make this delicious Honey Garlic Shrimp or Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken. How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp? You can have Honey garlic Asian shrimp using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey garlic Asian shrimp
- It's 1 lb of shrimp cleaned and tails removed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It's 1 cup of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's of scallions for garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Place shrimp in a ziploc bag or a bowl, add marinade and stir in to coat the shrimp. This honey garlic shrimp is perfect for any meal. As simple as it sounds, this is probably one of the most delicious recipes I have made recently.
Honey garlic Asian shrimp step by step
- Mix all ingredients together except shrimp and scallions..
- Take half the marinade and marinade shrimp for about 20 minutes in fridge..
- Heat oil and cook shrimp on each side until cooked. Discard the marinade that the shrimp were in..
- After shrimp is cooked, cover with other half of marinade and let cook another couple of minutes..
- Serve over white rice and garnish with scallions. Enjoy!.
I love shrimp, and I can eat shrimp every day. Shrimp is probably one of the easiest things to cook when you're short on time during the week. They can be pricey but this honey ginger garlic shrimp stir fry is well worth the price of shrimp. And not to mention well worth the time you're saving in the evenings! In a medium pan, heat oil.