Honey Garlic Shrimp.
You can have Honey Garlic Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Shrimp
- It's 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It's 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 pieces of ginger, minced.
- It's 12 oz of shrimp, shelled, leaving the tail.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley.
Honey Garlic Shrimp instructions
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and cayenne pepper in a small bowl..
- Heat up a skillet and add the olive oil. Saute the garlic and ginger, then add the shrimp and cook for a bit, then add in the honey mixture..
- Continue to cook the shrimp until they are caramelized. Add the butter, stir to blend well with the shrimp...
- Add the chopped parsley, turn off the heat and serve immediately..