Cranberry slow cooker chicken. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker. Pour the salad dressing, cranberry sauce, and onion soup mix over the chicken. This Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Chicken recipe is the perfect one-dish meal for fall.
Place the chicken and onions in the slow cooker, then combine all the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. This cranberry chicken recipe whips up in minutes with just a few basic ingredients, it's freezer & slow cooker friendly too! It is my sincere belief that you can never have too many foolproof chicken recipes up your sleeve. You can have Cranberry slow cooker chicken using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry slow cooker chicken
- You need 2 packages of lipton french onion soup packets. (one box has.
- It's 4 of chicken breasts, thighs, or two each (I used two each).
- Prepare 2 of packages).
- Prepare 2 can of Cranberry sauce, 14 oz each.
This flavor-packed simple cranberry chicken recipe is another favorite "cheater". Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken is the easiest crock pot recipe! If your holiday dinner table is anything like ours, I'm sure you end up with a ton of leftovers. Ingredients for Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken.
Cranberry slow cooker chicken instructions
- Add one can of cranberry sauce to bottom of slow cooker; break up..
- Add in two chicken breasts, or one thigh, one breast..
- Sprinkle one french onion soup package on top of chicken..
- Repeat same process for second layer..
- Put slow cooker on high for 6 hours, or low for 8-10 hours, stirring occasionally if needed..
- When the chicken is finished, shred with forks and put back on warm setting for 10 minutes to let the flavors meld even further..
- Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, pasta, or on sandwich rolls..
Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. A homemade balsamic sauce and cranberries cook with chicken in this flavorful & festive recipe. Make this in your slow cooker or *electric pressure cooker.