Parmesan Zucchini. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious. Try Ellie Krieger's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger on Food Network � they're crispy like potato chips, but much healthier.
Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. Roasted zucchini with parmesan—which takes all of ten minutes, start to finish—is going to save you from just giving up and. I use regular green zucchini for this dish but yellow squash or a combination of the two taste simply delicious, too. You can have Parmesan Zucchini using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Zucchini
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- You need of Salt and pepper(sprinkle on top).
- You need of Garlic powder with parsley(sprinkle on top of vegies).
- It's of Smoked Spanish paprika.
- You need of Dried bazil with grinder.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- It's of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
Instead of slicing in coins, you could also spiralize. This parmesan zucchini is crusted in crispy breadcrumbs and cheese, then baked This parmesan zucchini is made in the oven instead of the fryer, but still has that same crispy, savory flavor of the. The zucchini is breaded and shallow-fried, then layered into a baking dish with mozzarella, Parmesan, and marinara. This Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is simple to make and ideal side dish for any meal!
Parmesan Zucchini instructions
- Cut the zucchini and the onion in round slices.
- Put it in a baking sheet with a parchment paper for easy cleaning and preheat your oven to 400° degree to roast your zucchini and onions.
- Add all the seasonings on top including the olive oil I did not do measureing i eyed ball and just added what I thought was good. I would say sprinkle all over the Vegies of each of the seasonings and olive oil mix with ur hands and sprinkle a little bit of cheese(parmesan) not a lot just enough to cover all vegies then mix again then before you put it in the oven add the mozzarella on top but just a sprinkle enough to cover the vegies but not too much unless you want to.
- Put it in the oven till crispy or how ever you like ur vegies tenderness I left mine till 15min my family loves crispy texture.
- Eat as a side or your main dish with stake, chicken, and or pasta Alfredo it will taste so good enjoy.
It's so versatile: raw or cooked, from fritters to cakes, there are so many ways to enjoy it. Flavor packed roasted zucchini, squash and tomatoes made with garlic, parmesan cheese and Roasted Zucchini, Squash & Tomatoes. Oh summer, how I love you and all the fresh fruit and. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Crisps are a healthy treat - perfect for an These baked parmesan zucchini crisps are the perfect appetizer! They're healthier than their deep fried counterpart, crispy.