Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. In a third shallow dish, stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan, Italian seasoning. Try Ellie Krieger's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger on Food Network � they're crispy like potato chips, but much healthier.
Make the simple Garlic Parmesan Bread Crumb topping and load them up. For a little boost of color, I like to add. Zucchini gets a light and crispy turn coated with Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and fresh thyme, and then baked in the oven instead of fried. You can have Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini
- You need 4 large of Whole zucchini.
- It's 1 cup of Fresh bread crumbs.
- It's 1/2 cup of Finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
Toss parmesan crumbs with the parsley and bacon and serve over the pasta. Turn your fresh zucchini into a great appetizer using breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Excellent served hot, but equally delicious prepared ahead of time and served at room temperature. Zucchini Parmesan Crisps - A healthy snack that's incredibly crunchy, crispy and addicting!
Parmesan Crumbed Zucchini instructions
- Depending on the width of the zucchini, half or slice into thirds length ways. Lay flat in a medium to large baking tray..
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan over the top.
- Sprinkle fresh bread crumbs over the top of the cheese and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle olive oil all over.
- Bake for 25-30 mins at 175deg Celsius and serve immediately..
In a large bowl, combine Panko and Parmesan; set aside. Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. Looking for a healthier option, we started making these Place each zucchini round into the Parmesan mixture and press the coating onto both sides. And this oven-roasted zucchini with parmesan is the new cauliflower rice.