Parmesan Zucchini & Squash. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious. Try Ellie Krieger's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger on Food Network � they're crispy like potato chips, but much healthier.
Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. Roasted zucchini with parmesan—which takes all of ten minutes, start to finish—is going to save you from just giving up and. This parmesan zucchini is crusted in crispy breadcrumbs and cheese, then baked This parmesan zucchini is made in the oven instead of the fryer, but still has that same crispy, savory flavor of the. You can cook Parmesan Zucchini & Squash using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Zucchini & Squash
- Prepare 1 medium of zucchini (halved & sliced into 1/4" pieces).
- Prepare 1 medium of squash (halved & sliced into 1/4" pieces).
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 dash of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt & pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of grated parmesan.
The zucchini is breaded and shallow-fried, then layered into a baking dish with mozzarella, Parmesan, and marinara. I use regular green zucchini for this dish but yellow squash or a combination of the two taste simply delicious, too. Instead of slicing in coins, you could also spiralize. Flavor packed roasted zucchini, squash and tomatoes made with garlic, parmesan cheese and Roasted Zucchini, Squash & Tomatoes.
Parmesan Zucchini & Squash step by step
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except parmesan.
- Sautee, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes (until lightly browned).
- Remove from hear & stir in parmesan.
- *Make sure oil is heated thoroughly before adding veggies to ensure they do not get soggy.
Oh summer, how I love you and all the fresh fruit and. This Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is simple to make and ideal side dish for any meal! It's so versatile: raw or cooked, from fritters to cakes, there are so many ways to enjoy it. Quick and easy zucchini spears that are coated in parmesan and garlic and roasted in the oven to perfection. It is delicious and the perfect way to use up that zucchini!