Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Perfect to serve with dinner or as an afternoon snack. See the healthier recipe with video now.
We love serving them as an appetizer, snack or. Two of the staples of Italian cuisine, zucchini and Parmesan cheese, team up for a recipe that's easy to make and impressive to serve. These cheese-covered snacks are so delicious and healthy too. You can have Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini
- You need 2 of zucchini's.
- It's 1 stick of of butter.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese to taste.
Lightly season with the sea salt mixture. Sprinkle a thin layer of the parmesan cheese over each slice of zucchini. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash.
Taisen's parmesan baked zucchini instructions
- Rinse off your zucchini. Slice off ends and discard them.
- Slice the zucchini in half to make two round halves. Then slice those in half, and lay flat. The inside on the cutting board. Slice into sticks, however thick you like..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Take butter and melt it on the stove..
- Lay the zucchini on a foil wrapped cookie sheet. Pour or use a tablespoon and put butter over top if each one. Season each with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Take them out, and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top. Return to the oven and bake until they turn a golden brown color..
- Remove from oven. Serve while hot as a side, or a snack. Enjoy !.
- I thought I burned these BUT I didn't ! The cheese had burned to the foil. Also, these were only in for a total of 15 minutes and were very soft, so if you don't want them soft, use less butter and bake a bit longer.
Working vegetables into your diet was never so tasty! For the full Baked Zucchini Chips recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste: https These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect to serve with dinner or just as an afternoon snack. The ingredients are kept to a minimum. And this oven-roasted zucchini with parmesan is the new cauliflower rice.