Zucchini Parmesan Bites. Try Ellie Krieger's Zucchini Parmesan Crisps from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger on Food Network � they're crispy like potato chips, but much healthier. Why Parmesan Cheese Is So Expensive Channel Cheese - How to break open a Parmesan cheese with Carlo Guffanti.
Zucchini Parmesan Bites recipe: Try this Zucchini Parmesan Bites recipe, or contribute your own. So if you dress up your veggies, and serve them up like these Zucchini Parmesan Bites, you won't miss the meat. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. You can have Zucchini Parmesan Bites using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan Bites
- You need 6 of zucchini.
- It's 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It's 2 of roma tomato.
- It's 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of red chopped jalapeno (JAR).
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 of tab melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
Parmesan Zucchini Bites--you can't stop at just one! We love zucchini more than most people — mainly because we can't get over how versatile this vegetable can be. It was so sunny and warm last week that I started. That thing where all your friends and neighbors are foisting their giant zucchinis off on you like you don't.
Zucchini Parmesan Bites instructions
- start by pre heating oven to 350.
- mix your 3 seasonings together in a little bowl to save time salt, pepper, garlic salt.
- wash and slice semi thick pices of your zucchini place onto a ungreased cookie sheet, sprinkle each one with a pinch of your seasonings set aside while u make topping.
- finely dice your onion and tomatoe in a small skillet add 1tbsp olive oil onions, tomatoes, garlic and red jalapeno cook down med-high heat for about 4minutes just enough that your onions cooked down a bit. Now top each zucchini with a little bit of mixture don't over top..
- now mix your panko with 1tbspn parsley flakes and melted butter till combined top each zucchini. Once completed top with parmesan cheese over that bake till golden about 20minutes.
Reviews for: Photos of Zucchini Parmesan. This parmesan zucchini bites recipe is a healthy one. It is crunchy, earthy and refreshing. Crunchy, earthy and refreshing, this is how I would describe the taste of these Parmesan zucchini bites. I use regular green zucchini for this dish but yellow squash or a combination of the two taste simply delicious, too.