Parmesan crusted zucchini fries. Delicious and addicting Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Fries make a perfect low carb and gluten free appetizer, side, or snack! Do you guys have those recipes that you're dying to make and it's on your list for a good year until finally one day you're like HOT DAMN, let's do this. The BEST Parmesan Fried Zucchini on the planet, dipped in buttermilk and crusted with parmesan cheese.so EASY to make!!!
Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce! This recipe for Parmesan fried zucchini is a delicious way to prepare this incredible variety of squash. You can cook Parmesan crusted zucchini fries using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted zucchini fries
- Prepare of main.
- Prepare 2 large of zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese dry.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's of seasoning dash to taste.
- You need 2 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 2 dash of cayenne pepper.
- It's 2 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 dash of Season salt.
In some circles zucchini is kind of a hard sell, am I right? Today's recipe will change all of that. It's a take on the classic deep-fried zucchini, but. Zucchinis, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and paprika make these ultimate zucchini fries, that are so easy to make, and carb-conscious as well!
Parmesan crusted zucchini fries instructions
- Cut zucchini into fry like pieces put in a bowl add oil and thoroughly coat fries.
- In a separate bowl add all spices and parmesan mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Take each fry and press into parmesan mix coat well then place on a foil lined cookie sheet you may want to spray with pam so they don't stick.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Plate and serve with some dip or as a side for grilled chicken breast or salmon.. enjoy 😊.
Dip zucchini fries into beaten eggs, in batches; shake to remove excess, and roll in Parmesan mixture until fully coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Zucchini sticks dipped in egg and coated in parmesan+almond+seasoning -> awesomeness. Super light and crispy, with a great crunch. Parmesan Crusted Baked Zucchini Fries Print this recipe!