Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips. Covered in fresh grated or shaved Parmesan cheese and garlic powder these zucchini chips are baked in the oven until the cheese starts to bubble and turn a light brown color.. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips - Crispy and flavorful baked zucchini chips covered in seasoned panko bread crumbs with garlic and Parmesan. Even though these weren't as crispy as I would have liked, they were delicious.
There are no breadcrumbs in this recipe! Salting the zucchini slices before baking them is an annoying extra step, but it removes water from the zucchini, which helps achieve crispiness. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips. featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers. You can have Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips
- It's 1 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 2/3 cup of garlic Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- It's of non-stick cooking spray.
These Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips do not disappoint, they are really good, too. I recommend eating these right away. the. Easy and healthy zucchini chips made with Heart & Soul Frozen vegetables. Craving a crisp snack like chips?
Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips instructions
- Slice your zucchini into thin even slices. Crack your egg and mix the yolk into it in a bowl, in a separate bowl add your breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and mix..
- Arrange your bowls by an oiled up baking sheet. Dip each piece of zucchini into the egg and then roll it around in the breadcrumb mix. Repeat for all sliced and add leftover breadcrumbs over top if you want..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake zucchini chips for 20-30 minutes or until they are crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
Skip the store-bought potato version, and opt for these flavorful, healthier, baked Crispy Garlic Parmesan Squash Chips instead. You won't be disappointed, and I promise you they'll satisfy any crunch craving. Thinly sliced zucchini coated with panko and parmesan and baked until crispy and delicious. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan in a large shallow bowl. In another bowl whisk the egg and In a third bowl combine the flour paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.