Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini. I did chop the zucchini pulp and added that too. I used no bread crumbs or other filler. I mixed up the mozzarella and Parmesan, added some to the sausage mixture and reserved some to sprinkle over the top.
See the healthier recipe with video now. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Two of the staples of Italian cuisine, zucchini and Parmesan cheese, team up for a recipe that's easy to make and impressive to serve. You can have Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini
- It's 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- It's of parmesan cheese (flaked if possible).
This recipe for Baked Zucchini Parmesan is made with fresh zucchini and tomatoes broiled with herbs and cheese over pasta. And can we ask ourselves why we ever wanted Eggplant Parmesan in the first place when such a veggie as Zucchini Parmesan exists in our end-of-summer produce. Stuffed zucchini is one of the first recipes I made myself. Every year, my family would grow zucchini in the garden and every year, we'd have more than we knew what to do with. (This seems to be the case for most gardeners, although the past two summers, I have had absolutely no luck growing.
Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash zucchini and cut off each end. Place on a baking dish and slice the zucchini every 1/2 inch or so a little more than halfway through. Put parmesan in the cuts in the zucchini..
- In a small bowl, mix together your oil, garlic salt and seasoning salt. Brush mixture over top of the sliced zucchini and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy..
For the full Baked Zucchini Chips recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste: https These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect to serve with dinner or just as an afternoon snack. The ingredients are kept to a minimum. And this oven-roasted zucchini with parmesan is the new cauliflower rice. A little crispy, super Roasted zucchini with parmesan—which takes all of ten minutes, start to finish—is going to save You'll see a lot of recipes for "baked zucchini".